Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
Martin Luther King Jr. was, and still is, a very influential individual. Not only did he help change the United States, people all around the world admired his passion and will. Here is how his birthday, January 15, became a holiday.
There are 8 lessons marketers can learn from MLK Jr., according to Anne Pelctzar on this post.
1. Have a dream (aka a goal).
2. Spend the most time on crafting your message.
3. Craft your message so well that it’ll become world-famous.
4. Keep repeating your message.
5. Associate your message with a commonly used phrase to create an instant positive image.
6. Formulate clear, concise and simple sentences for a powerful impact.
7. Finish strong, with the most effective part of your message in the end.
8. Reach your goals.
May seem easy, but MLK Jr. can be a powerful inspiration to us all.
Many people have heard the famous saying, “I have a dream.” MLK Jr.’s “I have a dream” speech was delivered on August 28, 1963 in Washington D.C.
Learn how “I have a dream” gets translated in different languages!
Swedish: Jag har en dröm
Korean: 나에게는 꿈이 있어요
Russian: У меня есть мечта
Spanish: Tengo un sueño
German: Ich habe einen Traum
French: J’ai un rêve
Finnish: Minulla on unelma
Greetings from your favorite translation team! We have a whole bunch of exciting announcements to make. 1. Price-matching. During October...
I just spent a night out with my Transfluent co-founder Tomi. We had some drinks, nice long dinner and good...
Open a painter program on your computer. Using a shapes creator tool draw as perfect of a circle as you...
We are delighted to announce our cooperation with The WordPress Multilingual Plugin, the world’s most popular localization extension for the...