Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
Martin Luther King Jr. was, and still is, a very influential individual. Not only did he help change the United States, people all around the world admired his passion and will. Here is how his birthday, January 15, became a holiday.
There are 8 lessons marketers can learn from MLK Jr., according to Anne Pelctzar on this post.
1. Have a dream (aka a goal).
2. Spend the most time on crafting your message.
3. Craft your message so well that it’ll become world-famous.
4. Keep repeating your message.
5. Associate your message with a commonly used phrase to create an instant positive image.
6. Formulate clear, concise and simple sentences for a powerful impact.
7. Finish strong, with the most effective part of your message in the end.
8. Reach your goals.
May seem easy, but MLK Jr. can be a powerful inspiration to us all.
Many people have heard the famous saying, “I have a dream.” MLK Jr.’s “I have a dream” speech was delivered on August 28, 1963 in Washington D.C.
Learn how “I have a dream” gets translated in different languages!
Swedish: Jag har en dröm
Korean: 나에게는 꿈이 있어요
Russian: У меня есть мечта
Spanish: Tengo un sueño
German: Ich habe einen Traum
French: J’ai un rêve
Finnish: Minulla on unelma
Every company involved in selling a product is looking for smart ways to grow their business. App developers are no...
Happy Fourth of July from Transfluent! Signifying the declaration of independence from the British Empire in 1776, the United States...
“Without translation, I would be limited to the borders of my own country. The translator is my most important ally....
As Country Manager of Japan, I am happy to officially announce that we are expanding our business into Asia! With...