Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
Martin Luther King Jr. was, and still is, a very influential individual. Not only did he help change the United States, people all around the world admired his passion and will. Here is how his birthday, January 15, became a holiday.
There are 8 lessons marketers can learn from MLK Jr., according to Anne Pelctzar on this post.
1. Have a dream (aka a goal).
2. Spend the most time on crafting your message.
3. Craft your message so well that it’ll become world-famous.
4. Keep repeating your message.
5. Associate your message with a commonly used phrase to create an instant positive image.
6. Formulate clear, concise and simple sentences for a powerful impact.
7. Finish strong, with the most effective part of your message in the end.
8. Reach your goals.
May seem easy, but MLK Jr. can be a powerful inspiration to us all.
Many people have heard the famous saying, “I have a dream.” MLK Jr.’s “I have a dream” speech was delivered on August 28, 1963 in Washington D.C.
Learn how “I have a dream” gets translated in different languages!
Swedish: Jag har en dröm
Korean: 나에게는 꿈이 있어요
Russian: У меня есть мечта
Spanish: Tengo un sueño
German: Ich habe einen Traum
French: J’ai un rêve
Finnish: Minulla on unelma
Slush recently took 14 startups to the Alibaba World Developer’s Conference in Hangzhou, China including Transfluent. During one evening, Tranfluent...
The year 2017 was thrilling! We have experienced tremendous growth, acquired two translation agencies, and kept our ambitions high. This...
As we’ve discussed on this forum before, while almost everything can be translated, some things don’t translate very well. Often...
Transfluent just attended SpartUps Demo Day in San Jose on July 10th. SpartUps is a three month startup accelerator program...