LAST UPDATED: April 10, 2018
To make this site work properly, we place small data files called “cookies” on your device. Most other websites do this too!
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time so you don’t have to re-enter them when you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies are required to use any features on this website requiring authentication.
- Store unique identifiers to keep you logged in to your account
- Store unique identifiers to maintain shopping cart during translation quote flow
- Store your language preference
- Store information if you have already seen an important notification
- Store entry and referrer URLs, if any
- Anonymized user data is collected by third-party analytic tools, such as Google Analytics and Pingdom to monitor, analyze, and improve our services. To prevent analytics, please change your browser settings not to accept third-party cookies.
- We use third-party marketing tools, such as Hubspot and AdRoll, which help us to personalize and target our marketing. Some of this information is used to target advertisement, but the targetted entity remains anonymous. To prevent targetted advertisement, please change your browser settings not to accept third-party cookies.
- Store temporary and technical test values, e.g., whether you have cookies enabled